About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

21 August 2011

Sunday pleasure.....

It is a beautiful sunny, warm morning and this is how I feel today!



Sunday, seems to be my day to give thanks for the beauty that surrounds me. This is one of my favorite photographs. It is of Cascade Head which is located on the central Oregon coast.I do not live on the Oregon coast--I am 65 miles inland, but the ocean is so breath taking on a gorgeous day!

10 comments:

deb said...

Gorgeous photo!
Cougars? Oh my!! I stick to the turtle! LOL
I voted for your mango cake. Sounds yummy. When we lived in Miami I did a lot of baking with mangos..a friend had a tree so I had tons to use.
Enjoy your Sunday!
*hugs*deb

Anonymous said...

That's a great verse and beautiful picture. I also love your blog header, so beautiful!

Hugs,
Mary

June said...

Too, too beautiful Debbi. My parents lived in Lincoln City for many years so I have been to the Oregon coast many time and it IS beautiful.
enjoy your Sunday.
hugs...

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Hi Debbi! How are you? All is still hot here and I am really ready for some fall weather.
I think you know I lived in Oregon for a good part of my life. I still miss it. Always will. I still have family and a baby brother buried there. So my connection with Portland is permanent. The picture of the Oregon Coast is fantastic. My husband wanted to have his ashes scattered there..and I still must take them. One day soon I hope.

My Grandchildren live in Ashland Oregon. Aunt in the Dalles.
My father was born in the Dalles as well.

I think I have a Fall header with you...but doesn't go up until Sept.
I do, don't I? My memory is shot lately. Anyway..if I don't, let me know.
Hugs..for everything!
Mona

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Debbi, Wow your pic is gorgeous. The view says it all.
Have a wonderful Sunday and blessings always.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Anonymous said...

I agree Sunday is the best day to give thanks and what a wonderful picture and verse,blessings to you and yours,take care,julie.xxxx

Cassy said...

Great shot and I love the view!
God is good, all the time.

Cassy from Learn Bass Guitar Online

Lady Jane said...

I love visiting your blogs. This one gives me such a warm feeling when here. Blessings, LJ

Sell WoW Account said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am having a Halloween Giveaway... Come on over!!
Marilyn

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline