About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

20 March 2008

Having fun on ETSY

Just an update---many of my ebay customers are visiting my new store on ETSY! I am so excited about this new venue. I have also joined ETSY COTTAGE STYLE and The Cottage street team. My links to them are in the right hand column

I will be adding new items weekly, sometimes daily to ETSY. I will continue to list on EBAY on Sunday and or Monday evenings on a limited basis.

You can get to my ETSY store by clicking on the link at right------------------>

No comments:

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline