About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

28 May 2008

The gateway to summer is here!


Well the holiday has come and gone--back to biz in the old cottage! I have opened another shop on etsy!! COTTAGE GARDEN BANNERS--for those who need a banner, avatar of logo--take a peek!
Watch for new look an my blog page--
I am going to incorporate both my ebay and etsy business to "All things Cottage". The store names will stay the same, only this page changes! Watch for a super cute FREEBIE when I lauch the page too!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Your banners are goregous Debbi!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline