About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

28 February 2011

Cottage colors Party~PURPLE

I am joining in on this months Cottage Colors Party over at Etsy Cottage Style blog


This months color is 
Purple

I dug way back in my pic files and found a few creations in did in the purple family. It is not a color I work with often~not sure why, because I do love the color. I think it must be that it is hard to find really pretty fabrics in shades of purple.






If you have something in the purple color family to share, why not join us this week!
Head over to Etsy Cottage Style blog

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how pretty! That bag would be lovely for toting books and games for fun activities for grandparents and their grandchildren. And such lovely purple decor accessories. Thank you :)

Deborah said...

I'm loving lace at the moment, your makes are great.

Bee happy x

Mary Ann said...

Love your sweet items. They are so lovely and I do love the color. You always have such a graceful style.

Michelle said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. They brought a bright patch to a morning filled with snow.

Sheri said...

I love your items! Such beautiful work!

Unknown said...

You're so talented! That bag is stunning. I LOVE the purple roses!
Roselle

Unknown said...

Debbi, I love your purple items, they are so pretty. I long for a purple room but alas, my house is too small, maybe the laundry room, that would work! Wow, I just gave myself an idea! thanks for inviting me to join your party. I will enjoy visiting all the blogs and checking out the purple pretties.

ByLightOfMoon said...

You have a really beautiful blog and I adore your Purple post!
Smiles, Cyndi

Unknown said...

Oh Debbi, What prefect purples tou have!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh--it is all simply divine!! WOW!!! I love it all!!! Sending hugs to you, my friend!
XO

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Debbi, purple and lavenders are less common than many other colors, that is why I always look for special items in Violets since it was Mom's name, I love the name too!Mom has been gone 22 years and I still miss her beautiful smile, her younger days pic is on the left of my blog down by Daddy's. Have a wonderful weekend, I'm trying to get more things on Etsy so I can start making Mondays market, have Grankids 2 mornings a week and being sick slowed me down! Hugs, Marilou xoxo

Heirlooms For You said...

Debbi, as always your things are so pretty. Carol

Martha said...

Dear Debbi!
I am pleased to join http://etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com/
So much pleasure to see. Every day I find my joy. Can take inspiration from. Hi.

Denise said...

I love all thats on this post!If I could I would buy it all.

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Pretty,pretty,pretty! I am always surprised that purples do not sell well for me as they are do beautiful!
Your totes and towels are always heavenly....you just have the touch in all you do~

I see our link is back up..Thank You....I had forgotten to write myself a note about renewing it!

Jil

romance-of-roses said...

So lovely, purple and or lavender are to me signs of spring...love the tote.
Lu

deb said...

All these are so lovely! And in my fav color ♥ You have such an eye on how to put things together to make them come out stunning!

I have a little something in my post today for you ♥
*hugs*deb

Debbie Geiger said...

I love the colors purple is my fav. really enjoy just stolling through your blog.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Debbie, you don't see much purple I love purple! That bag and pillow are darling!

Carol

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline