About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

09 December 2008

All Christmas items on sale at my website


Just in time to finish your Christmas decorating! All the Christmas items are ON SALE at my website! Marionberry Cottage . And to sweeten the deal, I will ship your total purchase~no matter how much you buy~for only ~~FIVE BUCKS~~(applies to Christmas items only)

Make sure to make a note in your checkout message box that you saw this on my blog and I will send you an adjusted invoice.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Susan and Tracy aka Muriel and Mavis said...

I'm sooo sorry it's taken me so long to pop into your little piece of the world. Hope your holidays are wonderful!

Irene said...

Hello,
Your "home" is so lovely and welcoming! I enjoyed the visit.Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline