About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

01 February 2009

I have been tagged by my friend Mimi!

Here are the things to do:
1. Go to the fourth folder in your picture file on your computer. 2. Post the fourth picture from that file (here's mine):


3. Explain the picture:
My love of Cottage gardening is reflected here! But it certainly doesnt look this in the dead of winter! This is my favorite vignette with a watering can appearing to pour into the birdbath. On the ground, is a plaque I won several years ago from a local newspaper for a porch garden theme I did.

4. Tag 4 more people, so this is who I tagged:

Wendy from Pink Slippers

Lynn from Her Creative Spirit

Sheila from Halo Hill

Kim from Shabby, pink and pretty


And dont forget to pop over to my website for your Valentine gifts! Everything is marked 20% off the regular price until Feb 11th!




7 comments:

Journal Swag said...

I think I can handle this one! What a fun challenge, hope I come up with a good photo! Yikes.

Hugs,
Sheila

Pink Slippers said...

Thanks--
Fun but, oh no! What's my fourth picture of? I'll be brave no matter what I discover. lol.
Wendy

Lynn said...

I love your garden Debbi :) I will try to get this tag done but I won't promise ok? Sounds like an easy one though.

Unknown said...

Just love your garden! I'm dreaming of spring and gardening too much cold and snow here in PA.Your blog is great! Esther

♥Mimi♥ said...

Your blog is gorgeous! I'll be coming back to shop...soon! Thanks so much for sharing.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Hi..and thank you for the email regarding the sweet little tussy mussy. I had no idea you had a blog and I am delighted to visit and see your adorable cottage and how beautifully kept it is. So charming.
A notice came from a lady saying you were taking over "etsy". I wish you all the good luck in the world. I am sure you will do an awesome job.
Warmly,
Mona

Debbi said...

well not taking over "etsy" LOL

I am taking the reins over on the ning social group http://EtsyCottageStyle.ning.com

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline