About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

27 February 2009

Support our troops blog day

My good friend Mimi who I met thru Shabby Lane Shops is sponsoring a Support our Troops Event. Please check out her blog to find out more about it. God bless you Mimi!

2 comments:

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Debbi ~ Thanks so much for posting about "Support Our Troops" Day Blog Event. I hope you will decide to participate on Saturday, March 21st! If so, please let me know via email and I will add your blog link to the post on the day of the event!

Many many thanks!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbi, I just popped over from the Vintage Journal blog. Mimi's event is so so important. Thanks so much for posting about it. Come for a visit. :) ~ Lynn

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline