About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

17 March 2010

Shamrocks and St Patty


Wear your green today!

8 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am going to be really weird and wear green mascara today :)

Happy Green Day Debbi!
LuLu♥

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy St. Patricks Day to you and hope you have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

I forgot to wear my green, Debbi! Funny thing is, nobody tried to pinch me all day.

Come by and join my giveaway, if you'd like.

Cheers!

Shirley said...

Happy St. Patty's. I wore my green today and my boss bought us lunch of corn beef and cabbage. We all ate together. Have a wonderful day.

Romantic Pansy said...

i hope you had a happy St. Patrick's day!!! :D in Spain each year is becoming more and more common to celebrate that day :D

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi! Hope you had a Happy St Patty's. Of course green was the fashion color of the day. My Dad's Grandpa was Irish-Cherokee amd my Mom's Grandpa was German. There is English mixed in too. Don't forget next Monday is the start of the Vintage Alphabet. See ya there!

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Cute postcard! I wish they still made things this sweet.
patricia

kanishk said...

I am going to be really weird and wear green mascara today
free internet jobs

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline