About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

03 May 2010

Cruisin....Bon Voyage!

I found these wonderful old postcards depicting cruising in the tropics, and guess what!
That is exactly where I am headed:)



We will stay in Key West, Florida for 3 days then fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico where will board our ship for an 8 night cruise of the southern Caribbean

Ports of call include Barbados, St. Maartan, St. Croix, and St. Lucia.
You won't see me back here until at least May 18th! I vowed I would take a break from my computer. I will have my lap top with me, but it will only be to check email for my website and local destinations I am visiting for information. I will take lots of pics too!

Bon Voyage my friends!



7 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Dearest Debbi~

Do have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see pics when you get back!!

LuLu♥

Shirley said...

Have a wonderful cruise. It will be warmer there that is for sure. I saw you were down to 45 degrees. Enjoy your trip and I will look forward to seeing the pictures.

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

I LIVE IN A BIG HOUSE IN VANCOUVER!
-----------------------------------

ALERTA!

La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

Para MAS informacion pinche:

http://expoautos.blogspot.com/

http://www.911truth.org/

Olivia said...

Have a wonderful vacation, I am just a wee bit jealous! Have fun!
Hugs,
Olivia

Unknown said...

Woohoo!You go Debbi!

Nishant said...

Do have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see pics when you get back!!
post free classifieds

Unknown said...

OH MAN, I am SO jealous! I've not been a a cruise....yet...but a friend of mine has and said it was the experience of a lifetime. Have a great time!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline