About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

27 May 2010

Our adventure in the Caribbean Days 4-5

After leaving Key West, we flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico to board our cruise ship--the Serenade of the Seas in the Royal Caribbean line. Now everything went very smoothly considering none of us in our party had ever been on a cruise. I was a little worried about getting sea sick, so I did take motion sickness pills along. I never did get sea sick the entire trip.

 Our cabin was on Deck 8 right at the center of the ship

Holy crap! this looking down 4 decks at the centrum!
 We spent our first day and a half out at sea headed towards Barbados, our first Port of call. We had time to explore the ship, eat, sleep, lay by the pool and discover all the activities offered. Our travel agent surprised us with a bottle of champange, beautiful fruit plate and $75 ship credit.

Coming tomorrow--our stop in Barbados!

No comments:

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline