About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

13 July 2010

Summer Roses Swap

oh, look at the wonderful treasures Char from Someplace in Thyme sent me for the Etsy Cottage Style Summer Roses Swap!

Chocolate Cake~but not to eat!, a gorgeous bird house tassel, vintage buttons, and a bag of very fragrant french lavender buds~on my, what lovely treasures!!

I am going to display the cake with my collection
of Vintage German porcelain!

The tassel is hung on my floor lamp at the
entrance to my studio~
the first thing you see when you enter


This was an awesome swap! Thanks Char for all the lovelies!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Debi, you are one lucky gal to receive such beautiful gifts. They are all lovely.

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

This was a swap between etsy sellers? Wow..lovely goodies!
When you get time...look what happened to my lovely lace trim. I lost a bunch of stuff, including my side bar and a friend helped me get it back but didn't know how to get my ruffles back. She enlarged my header...and I love it..but lovely sides have vanished. She put this up..not sure where it came from but I think it is on the top thing from blogspot. Makes me sick.
Do I have a Fall background? I have forgotten. If I don't I need to order early?
Now..I am off to visit your etsy shop! :)

June said...

Oh Debbi you lucky girl you! Char sent over the prettiest things to enjoy. For some reason after seeing this post I am craving cake!!!
hugs

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Great goodies you've received there! The cake is the best kind...no calorie!

Roselle

Heaven's Walk said...

How fun that Etsy sellers swap between themselves! :) Your gifts are just so sweet! That cake is great!

xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

LuLu Kellogg said...

Anything Char makes is gorgeous. You lucky gal! I love that tassel!

Wishing you a lovely day,
LuLu♥

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline