About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 August 2010

The vintage alphabet party for August

It's time again for the August Vintage Alphabet Party at Etsy Cottage Style Blog


This month the letters are N and O

For me this was easy! Out junking and garage sale hopping this weekend I can share some of my finds!

This vintage rhinestone Necklace is a beauty!

This vintage waterfall Nightstand is ripe for stripping and refinishing...


This Oval mirror is gonna be so shabby romantic when it gets a white coat of paint


and finally, the Oneida dish, painted white will be an awesome shabby soap dish.

I will be looking forward to showing you the finished versions of these lovely weekend found treasures in a future post. I hope you enjoyed. And if you have some N and O vintage treasures to show off, won't you join us? The party is all week, hop over to Etsy Cottage Style Blog to find out more!

5 comments:

reprise vintage said...

love the green night stand. it would go so well in my bedroom!

Unknown said...

Oh Wow Debbi..I have the 2 twin beds, chest of drawers, and vanity with mirror that match that night stand, but they're all still the original wood finish..a little worn, but still there. They have brass and bakelite handles. I can't wait to see how you finish all your great finds!
Haven't been able to log into ECS Blog yet from work....Microsoft on the comp is doin something. 8{argh

Recycled Rita said...

Now, why didn't I think of necklace and nightstand??? Very nice n and o goodies! karen....

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Debbi,
You are so thoughtful in your picks for the party. Nightstands are perfect. I love yours and I have several I could have shared. Just did not think of it. LOL
Love your necklace, wow!!

The mirror is wonderful. I can just see it painted white, along with the sweet dish. Gorgeous treasures.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a nice evening and see you soon.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Mad Men Girl said...

Oh, the green night stand ROCKS!

Hey!

I've entered a contest to win a walk-on role on that retro-licious TV show, "Mad Men".

If you wouldn't mind taking a couple of seconds to vote for me, go to my blog, or copy and paste the following link which goes right to my picture:

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

Thanks a bunch!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline