About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

29 October 2010

Halloween Chuckle

I saw this today at the produce barn
where I was buying apples....
My kid's used this phrase often growing up!
I couldn't resist taking a quick pic

 Happy Halloween everyone!


4 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

and the last line "Give me something goood to eat !"

Ah now that brings back memories !

(())

Char said...

Debbi, you are a hoot. I think that sign just says it all. I remember singing that tune and now will probably sing it all night long. In fact, I think I will teach it to Allie and she can drive her parents a little whacky!! Char

La Petite Gallery said...

Funny, I never heard that one..

Have a good Sunday.

yvonne

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh yes.....I remember singing that with my brother as we drove my parents crazy!!! :)

xoxo laurie

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline