About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

18 October 2010

Vintage Alphabet Party October

I am sliding in a bit late....but it is time for the Etsy Cottage Style blog Vintage Alphabet party!


This month the letters are S, T and U. Lets start with these Silverplated Spoons that I picked up a garage sale last summer. They were all nice and polished, but I neglected them so now they are Tarnished (lol I got a T in there too)

Next would be a cherished vintage Sugar bowl. Leuchtenburg  mfg, Germany about 1910. I have been collecting this particular pattern for about 10 years. The creamer to match this sugar bowl has been extremely hard to find.


Another estate sale find for just 25 cents, this lovely little Royal  Albert Crown China Tea cup has amazing detail both outside and inside.It is marked Silver birch.


And last, for the letter U, I thought I would share one of my favorite vintage greeting cards that has this beautiful Umbrella of flowers....

Want to show off your vintage too?? 

Hop over and join the party!
http://EtsyCottageStyle.blogspot.com


5 comments:

monah http://graciouscottage.com/ said...

Visiting your S, T, U. Lovely tea items.

PeregrineBlue said...

what a gorgeous teacup. i ahve never seen anything like it. loving this etsy cottage style alphabet thing although i have yet to participate.

cottonfieldfarm said...

Hey! I just stopped by to say hello and let you know I'm your newest follower! Come on over to the farm and visit! Would love a follow back! I love your blog and will be back to visit!
Regina

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Beautiful collections! Love that sugar bowl.

Kimberly :-)

Judy said...

Love that beautiful sugar bowl and the silver spoons.

Thanks for sharing.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline