About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 January 2011

Cottage Colors Party January

It's a new party over at Etsy Cottage Style blog!


The color of the month is BLUE

Here are a few of my favorite blue treasures

a favorite place setting from a local 92 yrs young artist and friend

a favorite set of towels

a sampler pillow I stitched up several years ago when I first sold on ebay!

and since I am already getting a garden itch...
my blue Lobelia!!

If you have some blue to share, pop over to

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbi, Those dishes are beautiful, and your talent shows on your pillow, I love the whole look, Hugs and Blessings Marilou

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Now that is some beautiful blue !
(())

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Debbi :) Lovely blues! I really like those pretty dishes ~ and your towel set and pillow are so cute.

Warmest hugs, Brenda

PoetessWug said...

Pretty pretties!! :-)

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Debbi,
Wow, how absolutely beautiful!!! And also, Happy New Year to you...I hope it is a beautiful, blessed year.
XO
Cindy

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Debbi...your things are lovely! That is the prettiest shade of blue. The towels...are gorgeous!!

Lisa Cook said...

Thanks for stopping by to see my blues! I am also a fan of those beautiful blue dishes you show. thank you especially for all of your hard work and time to make the Etsy Cottage Style blog and site so wonderful!

Lynn said...

Hi Debbi - I just stumbled on the etsy Cottage Style blog and found my way to your blog. Lovely "blues". It was a pleasure viewing them. I have 2 etsy shops but they've been on "vacation" for the past 10 months due to a recent move and all that goes with it. I hope to open again next week. I'll be following the etsy blog and now I'll follow your blog. Please visit me at www.cottagandcreek.com and follow - I'd so appreciate it!
Thanks for sharing your lovely blue treasures.
Lynn at Cottage and Creek

Vendange said...

The dishes are so pretty. Love all your blues!

Debbiedoos said...

Debbi those are so pretty, blue is gorgeous!

Sherrie said...

Lovely blues. I really like the pillow. I haven't created in awhile but enjoy seeing what every one else does. Thanks for sharing at this blue party.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline