About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

26 March 2011

Inspire!

I finally got this accomplished! I have had these letters for more months than I care to disclose. They were on sale and I knew what I wanted to do. I needed some type of additional window treatment in my studio, but not covering any part of the window, because it needs to be light and bright! So a few weeks back I sat down with my scrap papers and embellishments. Today I finally got the letters hung. I love it, my DH thinks it is a bit over the top--well it is! Over the top of the window!




hummm...I am thinking the other side of the room over the closet storage I will do CREATIVITY? Suggestions please.....

11 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I REALLY like the new "window" treatment. Your room looks lovely!

PoetessWug said...

I think it's kinda cute! :-) I love the "creativity" idea. Of course I would use "Poetry", or "crafty". :-))

Art From The heart said...

Love your new look over the window. Your syudio looks nice too !
hugs, Amy

{oc cottage} said...

HOW adorable is that!!

m ^..^

Puumuli said...

It looks wonderful! So effective!

Hugs,
Sari from Puumuli

Nancy said...

Love it! Great idea! I might have to copy it. But you know what they say, imitation is the best form of flattery!! Creativity is my word for the year!! Go for it!

The Cutest Cottage Lamps said...

I think that is truly "inspired" artwork! And putting CREATIVITY on the other side of the room is a great idea too! Your shop is pretty either way you look at it!
Thanks for sharing it with us!
xoxo
Marilyn

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I LOVE them!!! We all need or could use some "inspiration"...
deb

Anonymous said...

Just perfect, Debbi! What are the letters made out of?

Well, "create" would be a shorter word. :)

Shirley said...

Hi Debi, I don't think you new window treatment is over the top. I like it. Weather has been absolutely crazy, and you never know. They are still predicting snow. We didn't get any over the weekend maybe we won't tonight. I am catching up on my reading tonight. Have a great week. Your Missouri Friend.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Looks goood ! I use the letters to make signs for my shop too.
I think Inspire and Create are good but don't forget to Laugh or Dream !

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline