About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 May 2011

Cottage colors Party~Yellow

Joining in on the party at Etsy Cottage Style blog
the color for May is YELLOW

I do have a few vintage Yellow pretties to show

The star vase above and salt and pepper set below were part of my Grandmother's huge set Bauer stoneware. They were popular at the same time Fiesta was big. In later years when Fiesta became highly collectible, Bauer was not as valuable and many of the pieces grandma had were given away. My mom kept a few of the more unique pieces. Now Bauer is very collectible, so I am glad to own these:)


This rope of ceramic fruit (very heavy) was literally handed to me at the estate of my sis in laws parents. She said, "Debbi, take it, it will look good in your kitchen" I have no idea how old it is and neither did she. But I can tell you have never seen another like it.


Lovely Vintage hand embroidery dresser scarf


Vintage yellow buttons, lace and hanky are favorite treasures:)

Do you have some vintage YELLOW treasures to share?
Join us for the party at Etsy Cottage Style Blog


4 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

how neat a yellow party! I have a vase in pink like your yellow

PoetessWug said...

Very cute...but I'm really partial to the yellow buttons and lace! :-]

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Debbi,
You sure have some gorgeous vintage yellows. I love the hanging group of veggies. It is very unique for sure. I also love to see the vintage embroidery too. In fact, I have some yellow vintage pillow cases that I forgot to show for my party. You reminded me of them here. Oh well, I have more yellow then I know. LOL

Enjoyed your party post. Have a great rest of the week.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love all your yellow lovlies the buttons & lace are just super cute!
Pam x

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline