About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

25 October 2011

Cottage colors Party ~AQUA~

this month's color is Aqua~


I thought I would share again the makeover room I did for my granddaughters last year. This is the room they use with they have an overnight stay with nana and papa! I used lots of AQUA as you can see!




many vintage, re-purposed and up-cycled accessories too.



Join us with your Aqua treasures this week too!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an enchanting room any girl would love no matter what the age!! Beautiful!!
Have a Great Day!!
Marilyn

Wanda said...

Charming TTFN

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi! Wow what a collection of Aqua. That room is beautiful. You are such an inspiration!

Linda said...

Very pretty!! Lucky girls to have such a pretty room to stay in when they visit!!

April D said...

Their room is sooooo pretty. I would like to stay in it, for sure.
All this aqua with roses. And a week ago I was wondering if ANYONE had put those colors together! lol.
Now I have it in spades. Inspiration!
Your blog is beautifully done.
~april

Unknown said...

Your room is wonderful and you presented us with a beautiful shade of Aqua, I love the valance of fabric and the bedding. I bet the girls love it too. Have a wonderful week and Blessings to you. Hugs Marilou

Kat said...

Hi Debbi. The room looks wonderful. I love the color aqua. Aquamarine is my birthstone. Have a great day.

romance-of-roses said...

Debbi, this room is adorable. Perfect for young girls. Mom loved this color and had many things in aqua, however, do not know what happened to them. Hugs...Lu

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Just so sweet. You are such a talented lady anyway, that it does not surprise me in the least that you would have a room made in Fairy land for your little Grands.
:) The more I get to know you, the more I like you.
Hugs,
Mona

Puumuli said...

The room looks so romantic so I can imagine that the girl must have been very happy!

Hugs,
sari from Puumuli

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love the room and I love, love that aqua fabric!!! About the mittens, I drew the pattern free hand and found if I made it larger, it came out better

Carol

jendina said...

OMG! Im so glad I found your blog, only few posts and im in love :D <3 I really like your style, its quite same as mine.

ornamentsbypink said...

Hi Debbi, that room is beautiful!
And I love the fabric you used for the valance. My 2 favorite colors, pink and aqua. I did an aqua post then went to link it to etsy cottage colors and the link was closed, so I left it on anyway.
I haven't been on the blogs for awhile so busy here.
Have a nice day!
Mary

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline