About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

15 March 2015

Vintage Alphabet party

This month the letters are
G and H for the Embracing Cottage Style Blog party!


For the letter "G", I am using the GIFT TAGS I have digitally created from vintage images, and are available for purchase on my website
MarionberryCottage.com



For H, I chose Hankies and Handbags


These are a couple of my most popular styles--
fashioned from vintage hankies, crochet and lace.
 

Wanta play too?
Join us over at
EmbracingCottageStyle blog
the party runs all week!

6 comments:

Betty said...

I love the tags and the handkerchief bag is sooo cute.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Love your style and your hankie bags....perfect for a Spring wedding!

Lilbitbrit said...

The handkerchief back is so very nice, what a lovely idea

ThreeOldKeys said...

Your tags are sweet ... and the hanky handbags are SO So much fun!

Lady Jane said...

What cute hanky handbags. Really nice.

Kathy said...

I've never seen handkerchief handbags before. They are so adorable!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline