About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 March 2021

Return to blogging!



After a lengthy absence from this blog, I am returning! So many of us left to use facebook and I have to admit is sure was easy to "short blog" over there. But things have changed. Facebook became so full of politics and hatred, I completely stopped posting, almost hating to even scroll through the feed. It literally sucked the energy out of me. I tried a couple other social media platforms, but I just can't get back into it. I will still share the links to my posts here on FB and MeWe, but I do hope you will follow me by adding your email on the right side of this page.

So much has changed with me, but in saying that, a lot is still the same. My goal is to post at least once a week on many different subjects I hope you will find interesting. You may also notice I have changed the name of the blog from All in my Cottage to Arbor Oak Cottage. When we built this home in 2005 we aptly named it because we live on the corner of Arbor St and Oak Grove Ave. A lot has changed since we built this house...we used to be next to a big farm, now we have houses built all around us. Our house is no longer red, its blue!

I plan is to share personal experiences, recipes, travel, art, DIY, photography. Also I will feature new items that I sell on my website and 3 etsy shops. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Tender Arts Studio said...

Debbi, your blog and shop are just beautiful!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline