About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

07 June 2021

I should clean my house!


and this really is how my life has been!

I have a few pics to share, I have been so busy in the yard.
We have had some glorious weather here in Oregon and my cottage gardens and roses are soooo happy!



This is late spring peak in the cottage garden. Can you believe I started with FOUR columbine plants, TWO geum plants, and and SIX foxglove? This garden is 16 years old and I still struggle with full summer color, mainly in August. The hollyhocks will be up be next.



Popcorn rose
It really does look like popcorn!
These dry really nice for potpourri





Peonies are in full bloom too! 
 


Refreshed and repaired, my old ladder sign is back in the flowerbed


Updated and refreshed metal patio bench!




2 comments:

Linda Kilsdonk said...

I know if requires lots and lots of work, but you are so lucky to be able to live amidst all this wonder in your garden and yard! I would be in heaven. Not a gardener, however, I will have to enjoy it vicariously by salivating over your photos. My very favorite is the arbor with the heavenly roses. I am completely captivated. What wonderful work you've done! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

Louca por porcelana said...

Awwwww...!Absolutely gorgeous!!! Happy Pink Saturday.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline