About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

15 February 2010

It's a party at Etsy Cottage Style blog!!
Join us and also visit the other party goers too
here are a few of my vintage purple/lavender pretties....


yummy soft vintage chenille
altered art box with vintage lace and jewelry


vintage embroidery  pillow 
embroidered tea towel

15 comments:

BeautifulDees said...

I love purple. My master bed and bath are in purple.I have used alot of black accent's. Love your blog.
Love, debbie

debi said...

Your purple treasures are all so pretty. Love your altered box! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

OOOH Dedbbi, Such perfectly pretty purple pieces. This is a great idea!!

Sara said...

i love your purple pretties. I think the box would have to be my favourite if I was forced to pick one. hugs Sara

deb said...

Love your altered box and the chenille is to die for!!
*hugs*deb

Chris said...

Love all your pretty things Debbie!
Great photos too!
Best wishes,
Chris

Unknown said...

G'eve Debbi ~ That chenille is awesome, & in lavendar! What a pretty altered box you created.

Have a lovely eve.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Lisa said...

Very great purples! I love this party! I wish I had known in time to join!
Hugs, Lisa

Fleur de Bee said...

My FAVORITE color!! That little tea towel is ADORABLE! Very pretty treasures!!

sandisstuff said...

You managed to put a lot of purple pretties together Debbi. Love the designer box you did - so pretty. Hugs - Sandi

June said...

oh my goodness Debbi. your purples are gorgeous! That box is to die for! Oh do I love that chenille!
hugs

Dawn said...

These are so lovely Debbi. Everyone should have some purple in thier life. My grandmother always wore lavendar and often mixed it with leopard print! She decorated that way too!
Hugs,
Daen

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Debbi: I just love all you purple. Everything you do is so stunning. You do work magic. Blessings, Martha

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love lavender! MY guest bedroom is lavender.

Sharon said...

I love the color purple and now that I have seen your treasures I will check out my little cottage for that bright and pretty color. Thanks for sharing.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline