About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

30 September 2021

Fall Handbag collection

Fall has arrived and so have my collection of handbags for the season. All are handmade with vintage crochet and lace trims. Handmade roses embellish many of them too.
All are available at


Click on any image to purchase!
FREE SHIPPING IN USA









1 comment:

Louca por porcelana said...

They all are wonderful!!!Great job. Congrats.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline