About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 May 2023

It's just the berries!

Summertime brings out the retro style in me and there is nothing better than creating with yummy berry prints.
Here are a few summer creations reminiscent of the days of clothes lines and hand sewing!
All are available for purchase at MarionberryFarmStore

🍒Cheery Cherries🍒
Clothes pin/laundry bag


🍓Fresh picked strawberries🍓
Clothes pin/laundry bag


🍒Cherry Plaid🍒
Clothes pin/laundry bag


🍓Fresh picked strawberries🍓
pin cushion in a vintage jello mold

All are available for purchase at MarionberryFarmStore

1 comment:

Slabs said...

This is super cute. I have one a friend made me years ago. Love it.
I visited you via "Anything Goes" Pink Saturday - May 27, 2023
If not already part of SSPS, and are interested, find my entries: 19-20
You will find the linkup information (1) In the Top bar under Blogging: Weekly Senior Salon Pit Stop OR 2nd image In the sidebar
We hope to meet you there virtually.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline