About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

19 July 2008

I picked a gorgeous bouquet!


I just had to share! My David Austin roses are blooming so beautifully right now and the baby's breath is too. I was out early this morning and could not resist! I grabbed one of my treasured Laura Ashley vase and voila! Now I am not floral arranger, but it doesn't take much with such pretty roses....

3 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!

Unknown said...

OH, MY, that is just lovely! Your blog looks so pretty and soft. Hope you had a good weekend!

Michele P. said...

that is gorgeous! that vase with those roses are so pretty, wishing I had them in my house!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline