About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

06 July 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

The winner of the strawberry necklace is Judygr64

Congratulations Judy!

Stay tuned for the next giveaway that will held in late July to coincide with a feature on

** FABULOUS SUMMER PORCHES**

If anyone out there would like to have their summer porch featured here, please email me.
I am looking for good quality photos of inviting comfy porches with lots of color!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh congrats to Judy!! I've been the lucky recipient of so many blog giveaways lately and it feels so good when your name is called. I'm really happy for Judy who will just love this necklace Debbi!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Congratulations!! And thank you so much for the award!! I will be passing it along to some of my Etsy friends too!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline