About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

28 January 2009

Time to share!


Here a couple of my favorite vintage Valentine images~a gift to my friends out in blog land! Click on the pics to get full size and right click to save~

4 comments:

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Hi Debbi ~ Oh, I love the images you just posted! I grabbed them for my blog! Thanks so much for such a "sweet treat"!

Mimi

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

OMG, I forgot to tell you, I love your blog design! It's gorgeous! You might want to stop by my blog, I have added a link to a great place called "Leelou's Blog"! She is having a party on February 9th! Also my first blog giveaway will end on January 30th and the winner will be announced on the 31st! I will then be doing one every month! So please take a minute, when you aren't busy creating beautiful things to visit my blog!

Mimi

Jemjoop said...

What beautiful images!

mimi said...

Thank you for sharing such lovely images!!! I have saved them in my file and can't wait to create something fun with them.
Have a Great Day
Hugs from another Mimi :)

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline