About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

09 January 2009

The vintage journal


I was honored to be invited to be a team member recently by Denise of the Vintage Journal blog.
I just wrote my first post over there featuring this vintage Victorian Tussie mussie for Valentines Day. Pop over and take a peek.

I also featured another of my Tussie Mussies over at the Etsy Cottage Style blog--this is a sweet pink lacey number--Check it out!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I am loving your tussie mussies Debbi :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

This tussie mussie is MINE! :)and I am more than delighted! LUCKY me!
Mona

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline