About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

15 May 2009

Time for Friday Flea Market

Its a beautiful day here in Oregon (finally) and I have got the itch to go out treasure hunting! And since it is such a great day for the hunt--I have added several items to my Friday Flea Market category on my website! Pop on over by clicking on the postcard below!


Also you can check out other Friday Flea Market goodies on my SWEET PEA GARDEN blog--these are items that are NOT on my website, and are great buys too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on over to my blog for a huge Give Away !!
Hugs,
Marilyn
xxoo

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I will definitely check out Sweet Pea Garden. Sending an email.. :)
I must not miss a thing you are up too! :)
Mona

Barb said...

Debbi, such lovely pictures. I bet your garden is perfect! You must love gardening, cause it really shows.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline