About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

14 December 2009

Fun Christmas tags


Thought I would share some freebie tags that I print out every year for my gifts. These were some I found a couple years ago that are for personal use only, but I have so much fun decorating them in my graphics program, and some times I print them out just like they are and sprinkle glitter, add crystals, ribbons, even spray a little snow! Remember that your imagination is your only limit!

Click on the images to enlarge, then right click to save. Have fun!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... These tags are pretty just like they are!! Now add the embellishments & they will be a hit!!
Thanks for the graphics...
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Marilyn

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Debbie,
Your tags are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them. Congrats on your win and my giveaway with Jan's Shoppe Stroll. Your gift from me is on the way. Enjoy and thank you so very much.
I love your blog and just became a follower. See you again soon.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Unknown said...

Debbie the tags are really pretty. What fun adding some bling to them, could get really carried away.

Merry Christmas, TTFN ~ Marydon
**NEW BLOG** blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Thanks for sharing, Debbi! I'm still adoring my stocking! i just love your blog back ground with the little jewel!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Love your tags...have been making some too and it can be addicting.

Hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas.

Dawn said...

Hello Debbi! I'm sorry I haven't been by lately. I'm trying to catch up with everyone today. The tags are great, so nice of you to share them. My printer's on the fritz though, darn it.

Cleo's ornaments are so wonderful. I'll have to check out her site.
Christmas hugs,
Dawn

♥Mimi♥ said...

Thank you so much for sharing. You are such a sweetie pie. Gotta say, I am in ♥ with both of your blogs. As someone who can get lost in pink girlie stuff - well, I'm on cloud nine!

Vicki said...

Hi, Debbi,
These are so wonderful!! Thank you for your generosity in sharing them with us!! Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday season! Vicki

GwendolynKay said...

So nice of you to share your fun a and cute tags. Blessings!
Gwen

prashant said...

love your blog and just became a follower. See you again soon.

How to make a website

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline