About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

30 January 2010

my latest fun projects

 

 Tussie Mussie cones covered with vintage sheet music
vintage buttons, crochet and lace for Valentines Day!

  

I am going to fill them with creamy chocolates!

  I also did some did some mixed media under glass in these
gorgeous Victorian frames....
 

I am going to list them on my website Sunday afternoon!
Tell me what you think!!

7 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

so adorably wonderful!!

love 'em!

blesgins

barbara jean

LuLu Kellogg said...

How lovely! You know I just love everything you do :)

xoxo, L

Unknown said...

G'morn, Debbi ~ Absolutely awesome!

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Marydon

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Luv THEM!!!
I keep thinking about making a tussie for myself...hasn't happened!!The altered pictures are very nice.
Deb :)

Shirley said...

I love them. I like your pictures and the lovely picture frames.Your Missouri Friend

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Gorgeous Valentine projects! All you do is fabulous and I have to tell you again how much I love your blog!

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

ADORABILE oggetto....complimenti per blog.
Ciao Rosarita

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline