About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

20 January 2010

The vintage alphabet party



Etsy Cottage Style ning blog is hosting a party!
.
Melody of Brown Gingham Creations, has posted a Letter for what your collect applying to that letter and she chose "Aprons". I am sharing APPLES an oven dress kitchen towel made from a vintage 50"s tablecloth and is available for sale on my website too, just click on the pic to get there.

Etsy Cottage Style Friends I welcome you to my blog and hope you will join us in the fun!


6 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Debbi! This is adorable! I have seen ones like this, but would love to try to make one myself someday!.. So many projects, so little time! Nice to meet you today! ~tina

~Tonja~ said...

Hi Debbie...your oven dress is so adorable...I have made a few of those before with the dish towels....
Have a great day...
Sweet Blessings...
Tonja

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi! Thanks soooooo much for joining me and letting me host on ECS too. I can't wait for the coming months.

maría cecilia said...

Debbie, your cottage style and cottage garden are a great inspiration to me... and the sweet little girl Lynsie is so, sooooo lovely!!!
I was browsing through your blog and everything I saw is a delight to the eyes. I will follow you.
Muchos cariños,
Maria Cecilia, from Chile

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Darn, that's sooooo cute.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Unknown said...

Debbi, this is adorable. I have a similar one in my shop. Cute!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline