About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

22 March 2010


Join the party over at Etsy Cottage Style Blog!

this month is the letters "c" and"d"

Here are my vintage items

Vintage Homer Laughlin Cup and saucer set

Vintage Dresser Scarf 




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Pretty!! I have a set of the same dishes. They are so delicate..like egg shells!!
Have a Wonderful Week!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

The French Bear said...

I love the tea cup, so pretty and the dresser scarf is really lovely. How nice to have the whole dish set, something about pink that makes me feel so good!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

black eyed susans kitchen said...

That is such a pretty shade of pink!
♥, Susan

A&J's Flower Press said...

Ooohh how pretty. Those would make a nice vignette together on a table with pearls.

A&J's Flower Press said...

Ooohh how pretty. Those would make a nice vignette together on a table with pearls.

Char said...

I love teacups and dresser scarves. Yours are showcased to perfection, Char

Chris said...

Your tea cup and saucer is so pretty and your vintage linens are just precious. Thanks for sharing!

deb said...

SImply gorgeous!!
*hugs*den

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Gorgeous! And they look so pretty together!
Kimberly :-)

Shirley said...

They are so pretty. I like the cup and saucer very much. Take care.

The Tablescaper said...

Oh so pretty and pink! Great cup and saucer.

- The Tablescaper

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Debbi,
Oh what pretties! I love the vintage dresser scarf.
Happy Spring and Easter.
Sending a big Texas Hug,
Celestina Marie

My Journey to Hope said...

What a great idea! I love the cup, and the scarf is lovely. I've been getting into embroidery, so it just makes me want to sew some more now!

:) Michelle

Abounding Treasures said...

I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog the other day!

Your blog is so calm, peaceful and pretty ~ I love pink :o)

Blessings ...

Anonymous said...

hI DEAR, WONDERFULL BLOG, I LOVE YOUR VINTAGE CHILDREN, are you so pretty friend i love , i need you, Chany from argentina.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline