About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

03 April 2010

Happy pink Easter

To all my wonderful bloggie friends!
something pretty and pink

image courtesy of ShabbyLaneShops.com

I have been a bit busy, and a bit under the weather recently, so have not been blogging to much.
Getting ready and so excited about the upcoming Shabby Lane Shops member retreat in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee April 8-12! I will take lots of pictures to share with you too.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you also a Happy Easter!

Regards
Angelika

LuLu Kellogg said...

I hope you are feeling better my dear.

Happy Easter Debbi :)

Hippity Hoppity!
LuLu♥

Gwendolen Elaine said...

Well, a trip to the mountains will surely revive you!
Happy Easter:)
~Wendy

Lisa said...

Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

A Fanciful Life said...

I love the idea of a "pink" Easter! A happy one to you too!
Sharon :-)

fiberdoodles said...

Happy Easter!

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh your trip sounds wonderful, can't wait to see pictures!!

Nancy

Dawn said...

Sounds exciting! Hope you are feeling better!
Hugs,
Dawn

Ana said...

Wonderfull blog!!!
Blessings from Costa Rica,
Ana
http://creaciones-artesana.blogspot.com

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline