About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 April 2010

Welcome Lilian Grace

An exciting event in our family! Our second granddaughter was born yesterday April 22nd. She is 7lb 7oz 21.5 inches long. We had a bit of a scare, her heart beat was irregular and soared over 230 a couple times so she was transferred from our little town hospital to OHSU hospital Portland Oregon for monitoring. Everything seems to be fine as it looks like her heart is correcting itself on its own. I got this pic from my daughter's cell phone this morning, and you can count on lots more to come!
Lilian Grace Angelo

16 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Congrats!!!!!! Grandchildren are wonderful.

Romantic Pansy said...

OMG, she is the cutest baby ever! congrats!!!

i am doing a raffle in my blog! i hope you like my lady-brooches! :D you only have to leave a comment and if you win i will send you the brooch! take part of the raffle if you want! Thank you!

www.romanticpansy.blogspot.com

deb said...

She's adorable! Congratulations!!
*hugs*deb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new little one! she is adorable...Hugs, Jennifer

debi said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!!!

Char said...

OH DEBBI, SHE IS AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN. CONGRATUALIONS MY FRIEND, CHAR

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! And, Welcome to the world Lillian Grace!

Vicki said...

Lilian Grace is beautiful!! I love her name. I hope she continues to do very well. Congratulations, grandmother! Vicki

Shirley said...

She is so precious and adorable. Grandchildren are so much fun. You never know what they will say or do when they get older. Have a wonderful weekend. Your Missouri Friend.

Chany said...

Congratulations, Debby may God bless your granddaughter and that peace of God of God be upon all your family, Congratulations! Chany

C said...

Congratulations!!

Outofmymind said...

What pudgy greatness. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see more of her.

Dawn said...

Congratulations! I'm glad she is getting the best of care and doing better on her own. I hope she gets to go home soon!
Hugs,
Dawn

Kat said...

She is just precious. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Blessed & beautiful! Hope all continues toimprove. You are going to have a ball ...

Have a wonderful week.
TTFN ~Hugs in love, Marydon

Lola/Vala said...

hOLA ME ENCANTA TU BLOGS Y TUS TRABAJOS, FELICIDADES.
lOLA

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline