About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

17 April 2010

The vintage alphabet party





It's time for the monthly party over at Etsy Cottage Style Blog! This month it is the letters E and F. I had to really think this one out---I even googled "words started with "F" LOL.... But I did come up "French" and "Fleur" (which translates to  Flowers in english)---and I just happen to have a pillow stitched up with vintage trims and a vintage greeting card image that says "Panier de Fleurs" or "basket of flowers.




 So in keeping with the French and Fleur theme, here are a couple of vintage postcard images to share








8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the vintage Flowers and Ephemera! I had a hard time too..lol!

deb said...

Love you photos! Especially trhe pillow. I ned to get my hiney in gear..forgot about this! LOL
*hugs*deb

Chris said...

Wow!! What a to die for pillow!!
Just lovely!!
Best wishes,
Chris

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Beautiful pillow! And the floral cards are lovely.

Kimberly

Olivia said...

Oh my I love your pretty pillows!

Olivia said...

I am so happy to find you! If you have a moment stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com/
I am giving away a pretty rose teapot for the month of April!
Hugs,
OLivia

Vicki said...

Hi, Debbi,
Your pillows are just exquisite!! I love everything about them. And thank you for sharing these sweet vintage images. I hope you are having a lovely week full of the promise of spring, my friend! Love and blessings~ Vicki

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Debbi,
As always your blog is just delightful with so many pretties!!!

Thank you for the welcome home!
Hugs,
Jil

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline