About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

20 September 2010

The vintage alphabet party for September

Oh my this month slid by fast.....but it is time for the Etsy Cottage Style blog Vintage Alphabet party!


This month the letters are P,Q, and R. The P and R were easy, the Q not so much. I have a vintage quilt I wanted to show, but it is in our motorhome, and guess what, the motorhome is in the shop this week. So please pardon that I didn't include that letter.

To start with I choose to use a group of words to the letters....P--- for Pink stuff such as, Purse, Perfume bottle, Plate and Pillow. All of these things are or include something vintage and are handmade.


Next would be the letter R. So how about Red for Retro, Ruffles, and Roses!




Won't you join us to show up your vintage P, Q, and R stuff? Pop over to the Etsy Cottage Style Blog for more info!

11 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Debbi,
You share some gorgeous vintage items. Love your pics, especially the rose Sorry to miss the quilt. I imagine it to be beautiful.

Have a great creative week.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi! I was afraid I wouldn't get to post for our own Party! It's a little hectic the few days before the craft show. They were predicting rain Sat and Sun..now they say it'll be no rain...75...and gorgeous...phew.
Now if a lot of folks come and buy

Unknown said...

Sorry phone rang and I hit the wrong button..lol.
Love all the P's and R's....I figured Q was gonna be hard.
Everything is pretty as always.

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Gorgeous items! You thought of great P collections.

Kimberly :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbi, Everything's so pretty! You definitely have a cottage style! Have you seen the new Victoria Classics magazine yet? They took photos of many of their archived work and reprinted them in this special publication. Cottage style is right up in the front of it!
Hugs, Diane

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Debbi, thank you for stopping, I love that retro red bag, it looks like it was made from a vintage tablecloth, all the better!

Carol

Judy said...

Your vintage items are lovely! I love pink roses on anything and I love all your pink rose items! Very pretty!

Thanks for sharing!
Judy B.

Toyin O. said...

Very pretty items.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

So pretty!!

Debbiedoos said...

Well I love vintage and you have some beautiful items here. I thank you for your input on my thoughts post...It really has been great to get others perspectives on things. I say keep blogging, enjoying, and like you said people who you have common interests in will join you.

Olivia said...

Hello sweetie! I adore your site and this gorgeous post! All of it is so yummy! Your pillows are divine and the ornaments have me dreaming of the holidays!
Hugs,
Olivia

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline