About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

19 November 2010

Give thanks!

A "Give Thanks" party at the Vintage Nest blog has begun today!


I have so much to be thankful this year, I could almost write a book! But I will spare all of that and simply say a little prayer of thanks

Thank you Lord for my good health, and the gumption to get up and work out 5 days a week and the energy to work a day job, and come home to work on my art passion for my website. Also a husband that understands my need to always be busy and not complain too much when I am in my studio hours on end.

Thank you Lord for my my daughter, son in law, son, and 2 lovely little granddaughters that bring so much joy to my life, that they all live close by.
Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to deal with some of the tough times I have endured this year along with the many new friends I have made along the way.

And thank you Lord for pink roses, as they are most favorite!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Debbie, what a lovely prayer of Thanks. I'm sure the good Lord has been looking down at you.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Dear Debbie:
What a sweet thank you prayer. Happy Thanksgiving.
Roselle

Char said...

Hello Debbi, that was beautiful my friend, and I am thankful to be a part of your life. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Char

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

We are so blessed with our husbands and families...and that He lets us do things we love !
Wishing you a very blessed Thanksgiving.
(())

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Beautiful Post, Beautiful Prayer.... Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Cheryl

Barb said...

Hi Debbi,
I came to visit from vintage Nest.
Beautiful prayer, beautiful blog.

We do have so much to be thankful for.
Thank you for sharing with us.

hugs,
Barb

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Debbie, it is me again and thank you for ECS and all you put into it. You are someone to be thankful for. Hugs Marilou

All Things Pretty... said...

Debbie, thank you for the beautiful post! Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings. :) mercedes

Heaven's Walk said...

You have blessed us all with your prayer today, Debbi. May God continue to shower you with blessings galore, friend! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you!

xoxo laurie

Unknown said...

Hi, I popped over for the Give Thanks blog party from the Vintage Nest What sweet thanksgivings you have. Aren't grandkids fun! I love fun and educational activities for grandparents and grandchildren. I also LOVE to grab my easy to use digital camera to take a TON of photos of them. Definitely things I am very thankful for! :)

Unknown said...

this is not a blog this is a fairytale..
I just became a follower!
May you and your loved ones be always well and happy!
You are most welcomed in my bloghouse for some tea and daydreaming

M.

http://barefootcloud.blogspot.com

fiberdoodles said...

Such a beautiful, heartfelt post. Many blessings to you and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline