About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

24 November 2010

from my family to yours

Thanksgiving Blessings to all!

isn't this banner gorgeous??? no I didnt make it, a blogger friend did and she made me a Christmas one as well...I will reveal that one and who she is next week:)

6 comments:

miruku said...

"BLESSINGS" that's a good one. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Debbi.

Unknown said...

Have a great turkey day! That banner is gorgeous and I CAN NOT wait to see the Christmas one!
Roselle

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving♥
Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

Me again....
I had the ECS badge on my blog (same one as you) but I wanted to change it to the pink on with the pictures. The one that is shown on the ECS blog. I can't find it. I am having a brain freeze moment. Is that one a badge too or just the gree one? I must have had too much turkey! LOL
Roselle

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi! Hope you had a Happy Thanks and your weekend is just as good. I was a little worried...my phone lines at home have been down for the week and my comp wasn't working, but thank goodness it was fixed Wed! See ya for Alphabet!

Unknown said...

G'day Debbi ~
Hope you had a warm & yummy holiday celebration!
Hugs ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline