About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

21 December 2010

Christmas helpers

While one is the "cookie queen" helping her mommy make cookies and keeping busy...


while the other is keeping busy "undecorating" the tree and looking pretty innocent (and pretty cute too)


ahhh, I love my cute little granddaughters!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well ... They are pretty darn cute !

Unknown said...

OMGosh..you are so blessed to have these beauties...I love,love, love the look on both their faces...good photo shot!
Merry Christmas and enjoy those precious babies..

The French Bear said...

Awww, they are so adorable, and innocent, not at all undecorating the tree Gramma!!!!! What little cuties!!!
Merry Christmas Debbi!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Heaven's Walk said...

What blessings they must be for you, Debbi! Sooooo cute!

xoxo laurie

ShabbyESP said...

What wonderful help you have!!!

Aren't grandchildren wonderful?

Enjoy your Holidays!!!!
Suzann

se lo voy a decir a mi mamá... said...

Hasta a mi me encantan!! Son una preciosidad!!
Feliz Navidad!
Un besazo! CElia.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline