About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

25 February 2011

on my porch at sunrise

Baby it's cold outside! 13F to be exact. Not only cold for late February in western Oregon, but the snow is unsual too. But snow here is rare anyway. But it sure is pretty! So I took some pics at sunrise this morning to share...and that little speck in the top left of the first picture is the moon:)







12 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Snow never looked so pretty in the morning!!!

The Tablescaper said...

So glorious!

- The Tablescaper

Art From The heart said...

Gee it looks like Michigan!
We've had plenty and are happy to share!
Enjoy, Amy

Shirley said...

Your snow pictures were pretty. I would have traded you this morning. We had 17 degrees but the wind chill made it a lot colder with another 8 inches of snow. They got me dug out again, but it was to late to go to work. have a great day and thanks for sharing. Your Missouri friend.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Just beautiful! (())

Casey said...

Your snow is so pretty, It will be 65 here today. Stay warm...

Heaven's Walk said...

Wow, Debbi - the view across from your house is just beautiful! Looks like you live by the prairie or something! :) I could just feel the cold, crisp air looking at your awesome morning photos....

xoxo laurie

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Beautiful pictures! Gorgeous view! Thank you for sharing.

Sharon (BennBoo Creations) said...

What a gorgeous morning!

Plush Possum Studio said...

What a lovely design to your blog! We love it here! Did you do the design and execution both ? Wonderful how it looks!
Rose & Friends

Debbi said...

Yes, Rose. I do my own blog designs for this blog and my biz blog--I love digital art as much as textile art!

Martha said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower! Come visit me sometime :) and follow along if you feel inspired!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline