About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

09 March 2011

~Spring Art Challenge~

I have wanted to host an art challenge for quite some time, I finally got around to putting something together! It's open to anyone who wants to play no matter what your art form is from graphic artist, mixed media, card making or textile artist. The best part is that you have lots of time to get it finished. This is a sharing challenge which means once completed, you snap some pics and do a blog post about your creation, then link up to the challenge page to show it off. More details can be found by going to a special page I have set up here
or you can click on the link at the top of this page for Spring Art Challenge!


come and play!

6 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

Hello Debbie,
Thank you for stopping by for a visit I am sorry to hear you got sick on your vacation too. But I cannot blame it on the airlines since I live in Orlando and I drove to Tampa for the cruise :(
I love all your pretties!!!
Suzann ~xoxox~

Terri said...

Hi I was over at Lynn's blog and I made a comment under yours and I saw this invitation so I wanted to check it out... so that's how I found you...So hopefully I will be able to come up with something in time. Fantastic idea!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi, I'm sittin here at Mom and Dad's...He's home again, but so tired. I love the Challenge. I have always wanted to do a 'paper doll' with fabric, but I'm afraid if I sign up..with all that's goin on...I'll miss it...sigh. I haven't even had time for any embroidery, and you'd think with all the still time, but I just can't relax.
Hope you get a lot of participants.
I know you'll have fun.

Ellen said...

you challenge sounds like a lot of fun! I hope it is a major success and catches on!

Have a great day!
xoxo,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbi, I wish I could play but I am afraid to commit to anything else right now but sure looks like fun. Are you gals at SLS planning another get together soon....beach trip maybe? Hope so! Last year was soooo much fun!

deb said...

This sounds like such fun. But with everything that's going on I'm afraid I wouldn't get to it. This divorce is so emotional with all the games he's playing...totaly draining.
Hope you get lots of participants!
*hugs*Deb

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline