About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

14 March 2011

Ladies in green

Sharing a few from my collection of vintage postcard images celebrating St Patrick's Day. I found some really pretty ladies in green!
You are welcome to grab these for your personal use to celebrate old Ireland and St Patrick's day this Thrusday March 17th. 
Right Click to save to your PC, and leave me a comment!






9 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbie thank you so much for the lovely greens. I will defiently use them.

Art From The heart said...

Thanks Debbie these are great and I'll definitely use them.
Hugs, Amy

Anonymous said...

Debbie, these are lovely vintage cards...thank you for sharing them.

Joyfully,
Marianne

Polka said...

adorable cards :)

deb said...

Thank you Debbi for sharing these gorgeosu images!
*hugs*deb

Puumuli said...

Hello Debbie and greetings from Finland!

I like very much your blog; the vintage cards are very lovely.

Cheers,
Sari from Puumuli

AnneMarie said...

Beautiful! Thankyou for sharing the gorgeous card and wishing you a Happy St.Patricks Day!!

Joyfulsister said...

Thank you for your sharing heart, I write poetry and can use these to decorate.. I also luv vintage :)

Aloha Lorie..
I'm a new follower

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Debbi,
Wow...those are beautiful..unfortunately I didn't discover them until a day late.
You always share the most lovely things with your blogger friends!
Hugs for that!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline