About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

23 January 2012

Cottage Craft Room party JANUARY

Another new blog party over at Etsy Cottage Style



Since I am a little pressed for time today I am simply going to share a pic I posted on facebook during the holidays....I titled it 

"Look quick, because it won't look this way long"

 it was  right after I cleaned my studio, and I can truthfully say it does not look this way now!


11 comments:

Denise said...

I love your sweet craft room,so cozy and comfy with all your things you love around you.

deb said...

I love it! You're so lucky to have such a nice space to create in
*hugs*deb

Unknown said...

You Lucky Thing!!! I do not have the courage to sow my craft closet...hehe

Just Me said...

No wonder your creations are so lovely! What a gorgeous place to spend creative time!

Bliss said...

Brave women post the during and after photos of the craft room too!

(I'm a coward).

Bliss

Miss Jean said...

Oh, I have done the same things many times!!! I don't understand how sewing/craft rooms can get so messy so quickly!

patchworkandlace said...

It looks very cosy and tidy and a lovely place to work xx

Unknown said...

Hey Debbi!
I'm having a giveaway..hope you stop by..it's perfect for your craft room!!

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Looks amazing Debbi...I understand, I can trash my craft room so fast it will make your head spin...lol
xo Tami

Dru said...

I love the softness and coziness of your craft room ~ and I know what you mean. I usually start cleaning after a creating frenzy, then about half way thru I find something intriguing and start all over again ~ most times looks like a bomb went off in it!! Thanks for sharing your space with us. Dru

Auntie Em said...

Your craft room is so pretty! I always love that 30 seconds that my scrappy room stays clean after I do a big clean! :)

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline