About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

26 February 2012

Cottage Craft Room party February

 


For this month's party I thought I would share the Calling card/Business card cases I have been creating!
I just finished 40 and I mean FORTY of these to be inserted into Boutique Bags for Shabby Lane Shops booth at the Nashville Southern Women's Show in April.
So here we go with some pics....these are super simple to make and fun to decorate. They make great gifts too!



17 comments:

Farah said...

Hello Debbie ...it looks so fun to make it and how practical is this...Love to make some and participate in the party... very lovely
Do you have some discarded sweaters? Oh I mean only sleeves of that if YES than please come I have a 20 minute recycle fun project for you at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
With love
Farah

sweet violets said...

Oh, these are sooooo sweet, great idea!!! hugs...cleo

Dru said...

What a great gift idea - love the fabrics. Hugs, Dru

JoyAnna said...

Those are so pretty, Debbi, and such a nice gift to give. Wish I could see all 40! Pretty fabrics!

Brenda/JoyAnna

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

What a wonderful idea and so lovely! I just joined Etsy Cottage and found your link and wanted to say hello. blessings, Kathleen

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Debbie, Your card cases are lovely. What a great project for gifts too. Thank you for sharing the process. I know creating 40 has kept you very busy. But how wonderful for the girls to find in their boutique bags.

I love the look of your blog. The background is so pretty.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Anonymous said...

I am having a Pillowcase Giveaway ! !
Stop By before 3/10 & leave a comment...
Have a Great Day!!
Marilyn

Unknown said...

So pretty, Debbie. Your blog looks beautiful too. Love the inspirational music too.
Hugs,
Mary

nancarts said...

Hi Debbie...love these! and the fabrics are all so beautiful..maybe I'll try one, if
ever I find the time!

Peace and Blessings,
Nancy

patchworkandlace said...

They are so lovely,colourful and sweet i love them xx

Reyes ♥El telar de mi abuela♥ said...

Me gusta lo que haces.
No te conocía. Me quedo por aquí.
Saludos.

Unknown said...

What beautiful fabrics & wonderful creations Debi. Everyone will be tickled with these at the show.

I hope you will pop by to help us bring 'angel love' for a young girl who is sick.

Thank you.
Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
Marydon

Nana said...

How lovely they look and nice fabrics you chose.

Nana from Germany

White Lace and Promises said...

Just randomly stumbled upon you. Love your blog and the music just brings me peace. We havemuch in common. Hope you'll drop in to see me as I follow you.

deb said...

Those are so darn cute!!
*hugs*deb

Char said...

Oh my gosh Debbi,
you were very busy, but I have to say, that's a great bb gift to receive.
I will take you up on the rain sharing. We need it badly.
Have fun this weekend,
Char

Dana Bishop said...

Thank you for such a great tutorial. Love your beautiful blog and I will be back!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline