About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

20 February 2012

Cottage Garden Party~February




Still struggling in the dead of winter in rainy Western Oregon with this party! My Crocus are peaking out, but have not have had a enough sun to run out and snap a photo. But what I decided to do is share a few vintage seed and rose catalog images I have collected thru the years. These make fun gift tags for all occasion gifts. Right Click to saye to your pic files.





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks , These are really pretty !

deb said...

I love these old images! There is something that speaks to me thru them...so different from todays...I think they seem "warmer".
I tied in the ECS showcase with the blog this week..Garden theme ;)
It was fun finding items.
Have a great day!
*hugs*deb

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love those! Thanks for sharing the beauty. Hugs ~ Mary

Grandma Linda's Daydreams said...

Oh Sandi,
I love your vintage seed packets and images! Thank you! I will definitely make myself something with them.
No flowers here yet either, so I just showed indoor plants at the Cottage Garden Party! Fun!
It's still tea party and hot cocoa time for me, but I do so look forward to gardening soon!
Be blessed!
Linda

Grandma Linda's Daydreams said...

P.S. Debbie, I'm so sorry I called you Sandi, (I'm confused!) thank you for your pretty post!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful images that really get one in the mood for Spring!!

Hugs,
Debbie

La Vie Quotidienne said...

These old seed packages always have the most wonderful graphic designs and also so very charming.

Have a happy day!

F.T said...

Lovely paintnings.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline