About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

21 July 2013

Simply white in the garden

Seems when things heat up, the white in the garden seems to have a cooling effect, especially in the evening. Sharing some of my favorite photography of white in my garden this summer and a few from past summers.

Enjoy!















This week I am joining in on these parties
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
It’s Bloomin’ Tuesday @ Ms. Green Thumb Jean
Tuesday Garden Party @ An Oregon Cottage
Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer
Garden Party @ Fishtail Cottage
Simple and sweet Fridays @Rooted in Thyme

9 comments:

Art and Sand said...

I love your white garden.

I had to go out and buy some red plants because my garden was all blooming yellow. It looked beautiful, but I wanted at least one other color.

Stacy said...

I enjoyed all of your white flowers, especially the roses! Just gorgeous!

Betty said...

I love your white garden. You have inspired me to plant more white in my garden next year.

Stephanie said...

Your white flowers are breathtaking! Thank you for sharing their prettiness with us :) Have a lovely Monday.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, pretty and it is cooling! I guess it makes us think of snow. :)

daisy g said...

What lovely and refreshing blooms!

Tammy N said...

White flowers do add a lot to a garden. They seem to catch the moonlight and look so pretty at night as well as during the day. You have beautiful white flowers in your garden.

Linda at Apron Strings & other things said...

All the shades of white and variations of green - beautiful, elegant and classy. Thank you for sharing your garden view with us!

Rose Garden Malevik said...

White is always right :)
Lovley photos...
and do not miss.......

SATURDAY SHOW OFF

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
HÃ¥kan ( The Roseman)

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline