About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

17 November 2013

Printing images to fabric


 

I have had a lot of requests from customers in my graphic art shop on how to print images onto fabric. So I decided to publish this on my blog as a quick referral.

Yes, there are pre-made printer fabric sheets that you can buy, but they are expensive. A few years back I learned how to use the freezer paper method and this saves big time money. I put together this tutorial in 2010 to present at the Smoky Mountain Retreat for the members of ShabbyLaneShops. It was later published in the ShabbyLaneShops magazine.

Since it was originally formatted for printing, it is posted here as images. You are welcome to enlarge and print out for your own use, even share, but please do not remove my personal and business information




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Debbi! I will book mark this page for future reference! ♥

Donna Wilkes said...

I am bookmarking this for future use. I usually use tape and stiff cover paper to run through the printer. Thank you!

Art and Sand said...

Thank you so much for the tutorial. I am going to try it for some Christmas decor.

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline