About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

27 May 2014

Peony indulgence!

Last weekend was a perfect opportunity to visit a local Peony Farm. Next to my favorites of fluffy pink roses is the fluffy pink peony. And I never miss a photo opportunity of beautiful flowers. Sorry, I did not take the time to write down the name of each variety, but you can visit Adelmans Peony website http://peonyparadise.com/ to see more.

Enjoy! (there's a lot of pictures, I couldn't help myself, there were too many pretties to resist)




















14 comments:

Tante Mali said...

Dear Debby!!!
So much beauty!! Love them all and would like to habe them all!
Have a sunny time.
All the best from Austria
Elisabeth

Jenny said...

Your photos and flowers are absolutely gorgeous. xo Jenny

Donna Heber said...

Wow, look at all those peonies! I'm addicted to them too and also lilacs this year. You have such a gorgeous variety. I can smell them as I view your photos :-)

From The Heart said...

These Peonies are gorgeous!My husband's Mom grew Peonies.She left this world many years ago,but the people that bought their old place have kept the Peonies that she planted.Every Mother's Day, they send him a bouquet of these beautiful flowers.A present from his Mom. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I had no idea there were so many varieties! I will have to go on the website to see what I have.
They are all so gorgeous....as is your photography!

RobinfromCA said...

They are all absolutely stunning! It must have smelled like heaven while you were there!

Sweet Melanie said...

Oh my goodness...I can almost smell them all! They are all absolutely beautiful....my favorite flowers ever!

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

Oh my gosh Debbi, these are spectacular ! Gorgeous photos....thanks for sharing ! :)

A wondering star said...

The colors of these beautiful Peonies are really great!!
I look forward to the blooming in my garden!

Thanks for sharing

EVa Jorunn
Norway

Fishtail Cottage said...

oh my gosh ~ what a treat! I would love to know the name of the speckled pink one 13 photo's down? If you still have the name, please send it to me! xoxo, tracie

Fishtail Cottage said...

ps - thanks for sharing at the garden party here at Fishtail cottage today - so excited to learn more about that peony!

Debbi said...

The speckled peony is called Pietertje Vriend Wagenaar --sent you an email Tracie :)

Kathy said...

Debbi, these are just beautiful! I love peonies. My grandmother had the white with red edges growing in her yard. The only problem was they were always full of ants. It was hard to cut them and bring them inside with that. I always thought that all peonies were white, but now I see they aren't!

BeachGypsy said...

those flowers are gorgeous!!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline