About Me

My photo
Sublimity, OR, United States
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby. After 10 years I quit the day job to pursue my art as a full time passion.

02 November 2008

I finshed the Challenge!

...and here it is....



I had seen a version of this pillow done in the traditional colors quite some time ago and always wanted to make one. Since I was the author of this challenge, it seemed the perfect time to to dive into this project that I kept putting off every year. So here it is for all you whole LOVE PINK and the cottage Christmas style. I have it listed for sale in my etsy shop~just click on the photo to get there

6 comments:

Cola's Cottage said...

Hi Debbie ~ I nominated you for the Marie Antoinette Blog Award! Please visit my blog for the details!

Hugs ~ Nichole

Unknown said...

OH MY HECK, Debbie...that is SO pretty! I LOVE IT! I've been making yo yos and this is so inspiring!

Sherry said...

Debbi, this is so pretty!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Georgeous pillow for the holidays :) I just love everything you make ya know?
I love the new blog design too :)

Holly said...

Oh, Debbie, sooo dreamy! Good job!

~ Hearts ~

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Oh, that is SO pretty! That is one of the nicest "pink Christmas" treasures I have ever seen! Superb!

Every Saturday

Where we reside

Where we reside

The Oregon Coastline

The Oregon Coastline